Originally a much simpler construct, Captain America underwent classified upgrades involving a recently discovered shield, made of a never before seen alloy. (origin, age, and construction method unknown.)
Although not entirely intact, the only other known pieces of the ancient shield reside inside Caps core, functioning in tandem, these shield shards generate an incredibly powerful frequency, powering Captain America.
The shield has been classified as indestructible, There are no accepted theories on how it was shattered originally.
• Wields a indestructible shield made of an unknown alloy. The shield is held in place by powerful magnets on either one or both of Cap's arms.
• Very welled verse in hand to hand and long range combat.
• Able to throw the shield with great accuracy, able to hit several targets in succession with a single throw.
• Can very quickly assess and evaluate friends and foes, making him an extremely apt leader and tactician
• If separated from the shield for too long, Cap will loose power.
• While a very competent soldier, Cap is strongest when working with a team
Stay tuned for the groups lineup!