Well guys, finally did it, but together a downloadable native file of a “Shattered Vector Painting”
you cats have fun with this one! and send me pics/links of your results!!!
Files: adobe Illustrator cs4, .ai and .eps
Couple of things:
• Dont rely on my groups, break things, draw your own parts, etc. this is meant to be a experiment pack, not a brush pack.
• Dont get too messy- get your machine’s pose/basic idea figured out with minimal pieces, and build up slowly
• Use the magic wand tool to change the colour scheme
• the glowy bits are made up of lighter shapes set at “overlay” transparencies. glowy = good.
• Try to go for at least one 30min walk a day
• Please, no commercial use
• Again: Send me links to any work you try out with this kit- I can’t wait to see them!!
• Comment with feedback on this- I may make another one with newer pieces, so feedback me please.