• Wields the "F.E.E.R" nano virus- which once introduced, quickly targets and overloads it's victims self preservation programming, causing a cascade of paralyzing effects.
• Even a small does of F.E.E.R can cause massive system damage, The venom is also incredibly corrosive, and larger doses will cause serious hardware degradation.
• Scarecrow works from the shadows, planning elaborate traps for his victims and carefully luring them in. Rarely makes an appearance until they have been incapacitated with F.E.E.R
• Deploys nearly undetectable spider bots, which inject victims with the F.E.E.R. virus prior to confrontation with Scarecrow himself. (in small amounts over time, or in large doses)
• Often employs stealth as a main tactic, but is capable of quick and vicious strike+retreat attacks
• Always tinkering with the F.E.E.R virus strain- making any countermeasures useless over time
• Frail design, composed of rusting and damaged parts.
• Wielding the incredibly potent F.E.E.R virus causes constant physical degradation, and so Scarecrow must constantly be harvesting new parts from his victims to replace his rotting components.
• Inept at most types of combat- relies heavily on infecting/incapacitating his victims prior to confrontation.
• Not entirely tolerant to the F.E.E.R venom, is still susceptible if directly exposed.
• Although a strategic mastermind when it comes to grand/elaborate plans and traps- if something unexpected occurs Scarecrow will quickly panic and flee. Not prone to quick thinking.
so I'm doing another lineup of Gotham Gears! there are just too many awesome batman characters to stop at the original lineup No hints at who will be included with this next batch
Here is the original linsup: